Hello!!!!!!!! Here is my email: sfoster85@gmail.com
Ya know those weird family traditions you have that nobody else would understand? Well, when I was little (like 5ish, Em was 8ish and Amy was 11ish) I know a few of us shared a room so I think there was a queen bed in one room. My dad was always present when we would do this and the three of us would stand up on the side of the bed, simultaneously and very seriously say, "Good. Bye. Amer. Ica." Then with our hands by our side we would all three fall straight back onto the bed trusting that no skulls would not be cracked as we all fell like a tree falling in the forest.
Well, on that note...Good-bye, America! I will be leaving for Hamburg, Germany tomorrow (April 25th) at 12:45 pm from Cincinnati. I arrive back here sometime on June 30th. I'm staying with a girl and her family for a month in Hamburg. I met her in Portugal and she is a very sweet girl. Then, it's on to France! By myself! I am still trying to drum a girl who wants to play the same tournaments. We'll see what happens. Typically things fall into place and you end up meeting so many people at tournaments so I really should be fine.
Kent surprise me two weeks ago by telling me that he's coming to Hamburg for a week!!!!!!!! YAYYYYY! He wasn't planning on coming over but he ended up booking a ticket and will experience his first trip overseas. Last night on the phone, I said, "It's going to be great! We'll get to do all this neat stuff and see this and that..." He responded, "Sarah, I'm coming over to see you and support you and your tennis." Awwwwwww, right? Hmmm, maybe we can do a little of both~
I'm trying to take 1/2 of what I took to Portugal. No computer. No frills. No extra "stuff." I bought Lonesome Dove at Half-Priced Books for $2.98! I'm downsizing in everything: jewelry, cosmetics, clothes, "just in case" things...Note: I am saying this before I actually DO pack, so who knows..?
Please do not text or call me after 11:30am on April 25th. I will probably not answer my phone and I will have to pay for any texts that are in my phone even if I did not open them. BUT please email me all you want at sfoster85@gmail.com. I will have internet access for at least the first month.
Next blog will come from Germany, Lord willing!
Love,
Sarah
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe your sister didn't pop before you left!!!!!!!
I will miss you! :)
Post a Comment