Thursday, January 10, 2008

HoWdY!

Howdy to all my dear friends and family! Yes, I am a new member of the Blog trend, phase, cult... :) Initially I was quite resistant to starting my own blog, but I figure I may not have to repeat myself as often when people are kind enough to take an interest in what I am currently doing. Don't get me wrong, I am complimented when asked about my life but I also like to hear about you and not take up all the time trying to inform others about where I am living and what I am doing. (If my life were predictable it wouldn't take up so much time; fortunately it's not and plans seem to change daily, Yay!).
I won't post a blog on any certain time table, but I will try to write when I am out of town and have something exciting (!?) to write about. To give you an idea of when the first "Real Post" will be, I leave for Portugal on January 28th with my Aggie teammate and one of my best friends, Anna Lubinsky. You can expect at least a few posts over my month excursion there, assuming we have Internet connections. I want to set this up where there can be no anonymous comments, b/c then I'd just continuously wonder who wrote it, and who knows I may falsely accuse you! But until then, please post under your name. (I already have ideas about who will be the first to write under an anonymous title in spite of me) :) Oh yeah, Anna and I are going to Portugal for tennis tournaments. I'm expecting nothing less than "a hoot 'n a holler!"
Last note: Granddaddy, Grammatical error corrections are accepted and expected via email.

5 comments:

EJ Chang said...

WHOOP!!! yay, i am so glad you have joined the blogosphere! love you :)

Alex said...

I'm impressed you gave in to the blogosphere, as Elisabeth says. I'm holding out... but we'll see for how much longer. Have fun in Portugal!!!! Good luck!!! We'll be thinking about you!!!

Lyndsey said...

Haha.. I love your last line there. Welcome Sarah to the blog world!

EJ Chang said...

i want a new post!!!!!!!

Kent Gray said...

OH BOY OH BOY! I can't wait to see how the story unfolds. I love you beautiful.