Hello!
Anna and I are in the Algarve safely! The Algarve is the southern most part of Portugal that runs along the coast and as I was told by a Portuguese guy today, it is the nicest part. He is from Porto, up north but prefers this. I have read all my emails! Thank you for writing me! Shelly, it was great to hear from you and I don't know how to post comments. I'll try to figure it out and get back to you though. Anyways, the house where we are staying is unbelievable, just absolutely beautiful: after Anna and I ran today we picked oranges and tangerines from their trees and my orange was probably the best I've ever had. We practiced tonite and then they took us to dinner. I forgot what I ordered but I have a pic of this fish thing, kinda hard to describe...like a shish-ka-bob..i'm sure I butchered that. It was amazing ! Tomorrow we practice 2x and play starts Sat. Anyways, I've gotta go to sleep, I hope I can sleep. I woke up at 3:00 or so this morning when I could've slept 'til 4:00.
Thanks for reading! Love you,
Sarah
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
We are proud of you and will be following close. Luv the Hopes
OK Sarah, remember the main thing is to have fun. But after that take NO PRISONERS! We're rooting for you if you listen real close. The Gulf stream is strong right now so you ought to pick up some WHOOPS coming across the pond. Focus and power, that's what you have more than just about anybody. Go to it and we will wait for the next update. You're doing great with the blog.
uber jealous.
post pictures pronto please.
love you.
SARA!!!! Good luck with your tourney! Can't wait to hear about it! We're rooting you on from FL, and can't wait to wear out Tse-Tse Fly t-shirts! GO FOR IT GIRL!
Love ya! Chris & Lisa
Sarah---great idea--having a blog. (Lisa and Chris--we sure had a great time at Disneyworld, thanks to you 2)
regarding fruit---are you sure it's better in Portugal than the Rio Grande Valley? (joke)
regarding the marathon---next time, YOU run it with us!!
have a wonderful time--see all you can and enjoy everything--we pray for you daily and love you! Rhonda
Best of luck, it sounds so exciting. We're rooting for you. Tell Kent and family we said hello.
Take Care, Chris & Lisa
Happy 21 months beautiful. I'm glad you're enjoying every moment. Tear 'em up next tournament. I love you
Hey Chris and Lisa, thanks again for everything. What's your mailing address?
EJJONES I laugh every time I see the picture we took of us 3 when your mother was removing Emil's extra limb.
kento-bean, i laugh at that picture every time too. so funny. i think you should write a blog. or at least read mine and comment whenever you feel inclined. miss you friend!
oh, and i guess this is sarah's blog so i should say something nice about her too. LOVE YOU SJ. miss you. :)
Post a Comment